|Veksler Engineering » Process Control Equipment » Level Switch » Float Level Switch (Balloon Type) |
Float Level Switch (Balloon Type)
It is simple, reliable, economical, long life and maintenance free. The body is made
of non-toxic material so it can be used for level switching from drinking water to sewage.
The switch consists of a PP (copolymer) float, freely suspended with a cable at a
Desired level. A micro switch along with a steel ball are enclosed within the casing of PP
Float. The float tilts upwards at an angle corresponding to a rise in liquid level. It causes
the ball to move and operate a micro switch. This in turn can actuates an auxiliary device
like alarm, solenoid valve, pump etc. The switch differential (dist, between switch on-off) is adjustable with a counter weight along the cable length upto a maximum of 500 mm.
It can be flange mounted from tank top. A single switch can be used to control two levels - Low and High.
- Simple, reliable, economical, long life and maintenance free.
- 3 to 15 Mtrs. Cable Length with adjustable counter weight
- Non Toxic Polypropylene float
- Micro Switch operated with 5A, OR 15A, 220 VAC rating
- -20 - 80o C working temperature.
- 5 Bar Max. Pressure
- Neoprene/PVC Cable
- 0.8 min Sp. Gravity of fluid
- Can be glange mounted from top of tank
- Cable Length : 3 to 15 Mtrs.
- Float : Non Toxic Polypropylene
- Contact Type : Micro Switch (SPDT) with NO and NC Contact
- Contact Rating : 5A, OR 15 A, 220 V AC
- Operating Temperature : - 20 to 80 Deg C
- Maximum Pressure : 5 bar
- Cable Material : PVC Or Neoprene
- Liquid Sp. Gr : Min 0.8
A-1/112, 2nd Floor, DSIDC Flatted Factory Complex,Jhilmil Industrial Area,
New Delhi - 110 095, Delhi, India
P: 011 - 65633561 / 65710473
F: 011 - 22137839
M: + 91 - 98106 48909
© Copyright 2019. Veksler Engineering, Delhi, India