|Veksler Engineering » Process Control Equipment » Level Switch » Mini Level Switches |
Mini Level Switches
Mini Level Switches (FLS-19)
Veksler offers various types of miniature level switches. These are very low in cost but still have high reliability with fast and easy installation. These are best suited for use in restricted areas where approach is limited. Miniature Level Switches are used for general applications like water, diesel and oils. Stem pipe is supplied in PP/SS and the float in SS/PP/PU foam. The Stainless Steel pipe is suitable for most of the corrosive liquids and oils. The switch with PU foam float can be used for liquids with low specific gravity and is chemically competent to a wide variety of fluids/chemicals. These are also offered in side mounting versions.
For Top mounted versions, the magnet equipped float moves with liquid level to actuate a glass encapsulated reed switch within a guide tube, which in turn can drive an automatic system through a suitable relay. Process connection may be a threaded male/female adaptor with locknut or a mounting plate for holding the unit to the tank. The switch unit comes in many combinations of float materials, float sizes and process connections to suit various requirements
- Low Price still high reliability with fast and easy installation
- Ideal for general applications like water, diesel and oils.
- Top/Side Mounted versions
- Available in many combinations of float materials, float sizes and process connections to suit customer's requirements
- Minimum Sp. Gravity 0.6
- Threaded male/female adopter with lock nut / round / rectangular mounting plate
- Connection as per customer's requirement
- Contacts: Switch rated at 0.5 Amp. 220 V AC.
- Optional Relay controller
- SS/PP/PVC//Teflon Pipe and Floats
- Connection : Screwed as per customer's requirement
A-1/112, 2nd Floor, DSIDC Flatted Factory Complex,Jhilmil Industrial Area,
New Delhi - 110 095, Delhi, India
P: 011 - 65633561 / 65710473
F: 011 - 22137839
M: + 91 - 98106 48909
© Copyright 2019. Veksler Engineering, Delhi, India